Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The text is typed in the 14th size of the font with a line spacing of 1.5; authorial accents are highlighted in italics, not underlined (everywhere except URLs); all illustrations, graphs and tables are placed directly in the text, where they should be in the table of contents (and not at the end of the document).
- This submission has not previously been published and has not been submitted to other journals (or provide an explanation in the comments to the editor).
- Web links in the text are accompanied by complete, correct and active (!) URLs.
- The text meets the stylistic and bibliographic requirements set out in the Authors Guide in the section "Submission".
- The submission file is a document in Microsoft Word, OpenOffice, RTF or WordPerfect format.
The personal data, names and e-mail addresses provided by users on the site of this magazine will be used solely to perform the internal technical tasks of this magazine; they will not be distributed or transmitted to outsiders.
Author's data in the text of the publication corresponds to the international standard of scientific publications and aims to promote scientific cooperation of authors within the world community.